Finally, the time is here. It's my turn to take over for the next two weeks! To kick off my portion of #ZONESpartyof5, here are 10 things about me . . .
1. I still technically a newly wed . . . My husband and I were married last August.
2. We got a big surprise this year and are currently expecting our first child in October. It's a girl!
3. While I am super passionate about math, I am just as passionate about technology in the classroom. Kids are capable of creating amazing things to show their learning!
4. I am a Buff! I lived in Boulder for 5 years and graduated from the University of Colorado.
5. I love food and love to cook. My ideal evening is Sinatra, wine and cooking. :)
6. Micro-beers and wine are a passion of mine. I am lucky to live in a state that does a good job with both.
7. I love love love music, of all kinds. I try to go to as many shows as I can.
8. Our fur baby, Storm T. Dog, is a huge part of our life. She is a 9 year old weimaraner. I am not sure how she will feel about the new baby though. I predict jealousy!
9. I love to travel and go on adventures. Current favorite trip - Alaska.
10. My husband and I went to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter this year. It. Was. Amazing. Accio Butterbeer!
My favorite resources . . .
My go to place for resources, ideas and connecting with amazing educators is Twitter. From there, I find so many different things and have a plethora of people to reach out to when I have questions about something. If you haven't started using Twitter professionally, I would hop on and give it a try!
Connect with my at my personal account - @meghanfirst
We're glad you're here!
Rescue your math class with ZONES:
How can we help?